What is Lean Six Sigma?
Lean Six Sigma is a methodology that can be applied to any process. It systematically eliminates waste and non-value-added steps from your processes, increasing throughput, decreasing lead time and helping your efficiency. It also improves the structure of your operation by creating consistency and an ever-improving environment.
If your company is a process-driven business, this is an investment that will pay for itself repeatedly. The more you can utilize this methodology, the more money you will save!
Lean Six Sigma for Your Laundry
Lean Six Sigma is easily translatable in the Laundry Industry. After all, laundry facilities are full of small processes that make up your services. Your key players will all benefit from this course because they will gain the knowledge needed to improve your process on a constant basis.
Why Choose Our Lean Program?
- We translate Lean Six Sigma techniques directly to linen services for you and your key players.
- We come to you instead of having to send your employees to a seminar, saving you travel expenses.
- You see results immediately as we use your real-time processes as examples of how to improve your business.
- All our instructors are Lean Six Sigma certified and have a proven track record of results across industries.
- Over 15 years of experience in laundry operations.
- Group discounts.